ChannelAdvisor launches new products and features for brands and retailers in 2016 Spring Release
Buy Local, Product Intelligence, Amazon enhancements and Digital Marketing Benchmarking headline ChannelAdvisor’s 2016 Spring Release
Research Triangle Park, NC – April 19, 2016 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and branded manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced its 2016 Spring Release. The new ChannelAdvisor products and features included in the release provide brands and retailers with technology to put their e-commerce strategies in focus, including new Buy Local and Product Intelligence offerings for brands, Digital Marketing Benchmarking, improved Amazon Insights and a new Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Dashboard.
ChannelAdvisor’s 2016 Spring Release brings the expanding world of e-commerce into focus for brands and retailers. E-commerce is expansive, competitive, fragmented and complex. This presents growing challenges, and the key to success is innovative technology to help brands and retailers zero in on the essential strategies for their businesses.
“We’ve been working on a number of exciting new products and enhancements to continue helping our customers create a favorable consumer experience across sales channels,” said ChannelAdvisor CEO David Spitz. “We’re excited to help branded manufacturers build stronger strategic connections to retailers and equip our customers with the data, analytics and dashboards needed to make smarter decisions when managing their digital marketing campaigns. At our Catalyst Americas conference, we officially announced our strategic partnership with Walmart Marketplace to help facilitate rapid acceleration of sellers and selection on the marketplace.”
Highlights from ChannelAdvisor’s 2016 Spring Release:
Branded Manufacturers in Focus
- Buy Local, part of the ChannelAdvisor Where to Buy product line, enables consumers on a brand’s website to quickly find brick-and-mortar stores in a certain geographic area that have products in stock.
- ChannelAdvisor’s Product Intelligence offering helps brands track and manage where their products are being sold, how they are being priced and the quality of the product content to ensure a consistent experience for shoppers across all channels.
Digital Marketing in Focus
- ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing Benchmarking is an extension of the benchmarking suite for Marketplaces launched in 2015. It allows brands and retailers to compare the effectiveness of their Google Shopping campaigns across a number of key metrics.
- The Digital Marketing Benchmarking dashboards help brands and retailers analyze data and compare their campaign performance to other advertisers in similar categories, including cost per click, click-through rate, conversion rate, return on ad spend and impressions by device.
Marketplaces in Focus
- ChannelAdvisor has enhanced its Amazon Insights to give brands and retailers key product information, including stock availability and fulfillment advantages to help accelerate their Amazon sales.
- The Amazon FBA Dashboard shows brands and retailers where their SKUs are within Amazon’s fulfillment process, the quantity and sales value of their FBA products, where they have excess FBA inventory and a side-by-side comparison of merchant-fulfilled and FBA sales.
- ChannelAdvisor’s integration with Walmart allows brands and retailers to team up with one of the largest retailers in the U.S. and gain access to its loyal customer base. ChannelAdvisor is Walmart’s first launch partner, helping brands and retailers list their products on Walmart.com and optimize their merchandise sales.
The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
To learn more about product updates and innovations included in the Spring Release, register for the ChannelAdvisor Spring Release 2016 webinar by visiting http://bit.ly/SpringRelease2016.
For more details about ChannelAdvisor, visit our blog, follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor, Like us on Facebook and connect with us on LinkedIn.
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and branded manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.